- Control of the projects’ schedule, budget and quality.
- Expert advice in construction means and methods.
- Identification of team goals with the aim of matching preconstruction primary objectives.
- Implementation of draft schedule that serves as the road map for the design development decisions pertaining to project scope, budget and procurement.
- An approach that offers a controlled effective use of preconstruction resources consisted with the progress required to acquire government approvals needed to complete the project on time and under budget.
GENERAL CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
- In-depth management and supervision of all projects with hands-on involvement by Kaotsol’s principals and project supervisors from start to finish.
- General building, high-rise, road construction, environmental management.
- Structural and Architectural concrete work, including forming, placing and finishing.
- Construction process encompass an information system that includes scheduling, cost control, billing, job meetings, procurement and job close-out.
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Teams of experienced professionals are tasked with cost control, scheduling coordination, quality control and timely execution of plans throughout the project.
Kaotsol has a team of construction experts that combine the responsibility of planning, design, materials laboratory test, engineering and construction, under one roof.